Terms and Conditions
Pepper & Clove™ offers a variety of tours and holiday packages, services through its website (Pepper&Clove.in). Because our Terms & Conditions contain legal obligations, we encourage you to read them carefully. They form the basis on which bookings are accepted by Pepper & Clove.
The information provided in this section is to offer you, the customer, the usage conditioned on your acceptance without modification of the terms, conditions, and notices contained herein.
No variation to these Terms & Conditions shall be of any effect unless made in writing by and with the authority of Pepper & Clove.
Personal and Non-Commercial Use Limitation
This website is for your personal and non-commercial use. You may not modify copy, distribute, transmit, display, perform, reproduce, publish, license, create derivative works from, transfer, or sell any information, software, products or services obtained from this website.
Copyright And Trademark Notices
The Site contains “Pepper & Clove” trade and service marks and devices to distinguish its services and products. These trade and service marks and related intellectual property are protected from copying and simulation under national and international laws and may not be reproduced or copied without the express prior written consent of the company. The information, text, graphics, images, sounds, links and all other information and software published or otherwise contained on the Site (“Information”) are either owned exclusively by the company or licensed by Pepper & Clove™ and except as specifically provided in these Conditions may not be copied, distributed, displayed, reproduced or transmitted, in any form or by any means whether electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise, without the prior written approval of Pepper & Clove.
Use of Information
The Site is for your personal non-commercial use and the Information may be downloaded or printed by you solely for that purpose. This right to use the Information is a license only, not a transfer of title, and is subject to the following restrictions:
- The Information may not be used for any commercial purpose or public display, performance, sale or rental;
- No copyright or other proprietary notices may be removed.
- The Information may not be transferred to another person; software may not be interfered with in any manner; every person downloading, reproducing or otherwise using the Information must prevent any unauthorized copying of the Information; you will only use the Information for lawful purposes and in accordance with these Conditions.
- You represent and warrant that you (a) have not previously been suspended by Pepper & Clove™ or otherwise banned from the site; (b) are not a direct competitor of Pepper & Clove; (c) do not have more than one Pepper & Clove™ account at any given time; and (d) that you have full power and authority to enter into these Terms of Service and in doing so will not violate any other agreement to which you are a party.
- You need to create an account and provide information about yourself in order to use some of the features on the site. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account password. You are also responsible for all activities that occur in connection with your account. You agree to notify us immediately of any unauthorized use of your account.
- If you request a date change within three (3) working days or less of your confirmed travel date, Pepper & Clove™ will attempt to honor your request; however, changes made three working days or less from your original travel date may attract an additional fee. For multi-day and overnight tours, date changes made within seven (7) working days of your confirmed travel date may also attract additional fees from our suppliers and/or service providers.
- Pepper & Clove™ accepts the following online payments and credit cards
- There is no charge or service fee for processing credit or debit card payments.
- Full payment by credit or debit card is required to make a reservation. Payment will be listed as Pepper & Clove™ on the credit or debit card statement.
- No refunds are available once a tour or service has commenced, or in respect of any package, accommodation, meals or any other services utilized.
- Canceling a booking with Pepper & Clove™ can result in cancellation fees being applied by Pepper & Clove, as outlined below. Additional fees may be levied by the individual supplier/operator. When canceling any booking you will be notified via email, facsimile or telephone of the total cancellation fees. (On cancellation the amount will be refunded within 10 working days via NEFT)
- Event or trekking ticket booking is non-refundable in all circumstances.
- The cancellation of booking at least 7 calendars working days in advance, then there is no cancellation fee.
- The cancellation of booking between 3 and 6 calendars working days in advance, you will be charged a 50% cancellation fee.
- The cancellation of booking within 2 calendars working days in advance, you will be charged a 100% cancellation fee.
- The value of the transaction may be subject to taxes, foreign transaction, currency exchange or other fees. Your bank or credit or debit card company may convert the payment into the local currency and charge fees, resulting in differences between the amount displayed on Pepper&Clove.in website, and the final amount charged to your bank account or credit or debit card statement. Please contact your bank or card company if you have any questions concerning any applicable conversion or fees.
- By booking a private tour guide, customers acknowledge and agree that, in addition to Pepper & Clove™ standard Terms and Conditions, neither Pepper & Clove™ nor its agents are liable for any accidents, losses, injuries, damages, delays, expenses due to any action or inaction on the part of the guide or his/her services.
- Under no circumstances will Pepper & Clove™ or its agents, affiliates, service providers, suppliers, and/or distributors be liable for any of the following losses or damage (whether such losses where foreseen, foreseeable, known or otherwise): (a) loss of data; (b)animal attacks(insect), rashes, bites or any other injuries(c) loss of revenue or anticipated profits; (d) loss of business; (e) loss due to weather; (f) loss of goodwill or injury to reputation; (g) losses suffered by third parties; or (h) any indirect, consequential, special or exemplary damages arising from the use of Pepper&Clove.in regardless of the form of action.
- Event or trekking ticket booking is non-refundable in all circumstances.
- Pepper & Clove™ is situated near forested and wildlife Guests are not allowed to harm animals. Any act harmful to animals or capture or feed any creatures will be reported to the concerned authorities.
- Pepper & Clove™ try its maximum to refrain any creature entering or interfering or tries to damage its facility if any such thing happens then Pepper & Clove™ or its management will not be responsible for any of such mishaps.
- Pepper & Clove™ is a farm tourism facility and the guests are not allowed to remove or damage any of its farm or its produces. The guest may ask to leave the facility for such instance and the guest may ask to pay for the damages.
- Feeding of monkeys is strictly prohibited.
- Littering is strictly prohibited and guests are advised to use proper place given for disposal of litters and use the toilets and bathrooms facilities for sanitation.
The information, software, products, and services published on this website may include inaccuracies or typographical errors or may need to be updated. Changes are periodically added to the information herein. Pepper & Clove™ may make improvements and/or changes in this website at any time.
Pepper & Clove™ makes no representations about the suitability of the information, software, products and services contained on this website, provided “as is” without warranty of any kind.
Pepper & Clove™ hereby disclaims all warranties and conditions with regard to this information, software, products, and services, including all implied warranties and conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, title, and non-infringement. In no event shall Pepper & Clove™ be liable for any direct, indirect, punitive, incidental, special, or consequential damages arising out of or in any way connected with the use of this website or with the delay or inability to use this website, or for any information, software, products, and services obtained through this web, or otherwise, even if Pepper & Clove™ has been advised of the possibility of damages. Because some countries/jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion or limitation of liability for consequential or incidental damages, the above limitation may not apply to you.
No Unlawful or Prohibited Use
As a condition of your use of this website, you warrant that you will not use this website for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by these terms, conditions, and notices.
Modification of These Terms and Conditions
Pepper & Clove™ reserves the right to change the terms, conditions, and notices at any time without prior notice.
Governing Law & Jurisdiction
These Conditions are governed by the laws in force in India and you agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of India.