We request you to read this policy document carefully before sharing personal information with us. By visiting our websites, we assume, your acceptance of the practices described in this policy document.
This policy document covers the following areas relating to privacy of information provided by you:
- Personal information collected by Pepper & Clove™ from its guests
- How you can access and/or correct your information
- How long does Pepper & Clove™ retain your personal information
- Should you want to opt out
- Dos & Don’t to ensure your security
- Get in touch for any clarifications
Personal information collected by Pepper & Clove™ from its guests
There are a number of situations in which your personal information may be gathered by Pepper & Clove™ to serve you better. At various touch points with our guests, we may collect the following personal information including, but not limited to: your name and contact information; date of birth; how you prefer to be addressed in communication from Pepper & Clove, preferred modes of communication; your job designation and business address; spouse name, anniversary, credit card details, including the three-digit code that appears on the back of your credit card; member number of our loyalty programs, membership numbers of frequent flyer or travel partner programs you are enrolled in, your dates of arrival and departure from our hotels/other outlets, your preferences when you stay at Pepper & Clove, your transaction history at Pepper & Clove; offers you have availed of from third-party marketers in response to communication from Pepper & Clove. We may also record details on guests who have stayed with you at Pepper & Clove, including their names and contact details.
Besides the above, we may also collect the following:
- When you fill out a form (online or hard copy), stating your preferences when you stay at Pepper & Clove. Such information may include details relating to health matters.
- Username and password selected by you when you register at our website or become a member of our loyalty programs at our website.
- When you enroll in our loyalty programs online we collect your personal information and record your membership number and password.
- If you choose to reserve a room online we record your arrival and departure dates, number of guests in the group, details of guest rooms and tariff details.
- When you make a request for a proposal from our meeting planners, by visiting our websites.
- When you contact us with your questions or comments.
- From time to time, our website may offer a feature that allows you to send an electronic postcard or otherwise share a message with a friend. To fulfill your request, Pepper & Clove™ may require personal information about the person to whom you are sending an electronic postcard or message, including name and email address, along with the text of any message you choose to include. Using this feature is tantamount to entitling us to store and use the recipient’s name and email address.
We do not knowingly collect personal information from individuals under 18 years of age. As a parent or legal guardian, please do not allow your children to submit personal information without your permission.
We do not knowingly collect information related to your racial or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or other beliefs, health, criminal background or political affiliations unless it is volunteered by you. We may use any health-related information provided by you only to serve you better and meet your specific needs when you stay with Pepper & Clove.
How does Pepper & Clove™ use the personal information collected from its guests
Your privacy is of utmost importance to us and we take it very seriously. We do not sell or rent your contact information to other marketers. We use your personal information to provide you with the services you request from Pepper & Clove, to help you make room reservations, to provide you with information about conferences and events at Pepper & Clove, to send you promotional material on Pepper & Clove™ services by email, direct mail and phone, to conduct surveys from time to time, to make you offer sourced from third parties, per your stated preferences or usage pattern exhibited at Pepper & Clove.
How you can access and/or correct your information
You can access, print, correct and update your contact information by visiting this website’s Account section. You can close your account by contacting us at the email address listed below. Please note that after you close an account, you will not be able to sign in or access any of your personal information. However, you can open a new account at any time.
By providing your personal information to us through this website or any App, you accept that we may retain your information. We may continue to process account-related information in order to fulfill our legitimate business objectives, to comply with our legal and regulatory obligations, and for the historical record and analytical purposes. We employ robust technical measures to prevent unauthorized access to account information.
To personalize your experience on our website or to support one of our promotions, we may assign your computer browser a unique random number called a cookie. “Cookies” enhance website performance in important ways like personalizing your experience, or making your visit more convenient. Your privacy and security are not compromised when you accept a “cookie” on our website. Pepper & Clove™ does not use “cookies” to collect personal information. “Cookies” cannot read data from your computer’s hard disk or read cookie files from other websites.
We will also disclose personal information when required by law, in response to any demand by law enforcement or other appropriate government authorities, or if the personal information is pertinent in a legal proceeding or court action.
To prevent any unauthorized access, your credit card information is sent securely from your browser to our reservations office (using our secure web server and encrypted email). Credit card numbers are used only for payment processing and are not retained for marketing purposes. No credit card information is stored on the web server. We also request that you do not send us any sensitive information via email. Credit card information should only be provided to us via the online reservation form, which encrypts your credit card information to ensure your security.
The Pepper & Clove™ shall maintain the confidentiality of confidential information of customer, supplier or business associate of the Pepper & Clove™ to which the company has a duty to maintain confidentiality, except when the disclosure of such confidential information is authorized or legally mandated. The confidential information includes all non-public information (including private, proprietary and other information) that might be of use to the Pepper & Clove™ ‘s competitors or harmful to the company or its associates. The use of confidential information by any associate of Pepper & Clove™ for his/her own advantage or profit is also prohibited.
How long does Pepper & Clove™ retain your personal information?
Pepper & Clove™ will retain your personal information for the period necessary to fulfill the purposes outlined in this policy document unless a longer retention period is required or permitted/mandated by applicable law.
Should you want to opt out?
If we possess your contact information, we may want to keep you posted about our products, services, and events, through email. Should you prefer not to keep up to date with Pepper & Clove™ news and latest information on services and receive such marketing materials, please send an email to email@example.com
We will update your preferences as soon as reasonably practical. However, do note, if you opt out of Pepper & Clove™ mailing list, as described here, we will not be able to remove your personal information from the databases of affiliates, franchisees or business partners with which we have already shared your personal information, prior to the date of your opt-out request.
Dos & Don’t to ensure your security
- For your own privacy, we advise you not to include sensitive personal information in any emails you may send to us. Please do not send credit card numbers or any sensitive personal information to us via email.
- We do not knowingly collect personal information from individuals under 18 years of age. As a parent or legal guardian, please do not to allow your children to submit personal information without your permission.
Get in touch for any clarifications
If you have any questions or concerns about this policy, please get in touch with us at firstname.lastname@example.org